African Black Soap: Video Tutorial By Kay and Kosh.
Finally, Your Days Of Feeling Embarrassed And Ashamed Of Acne Or Black Spots Are Over!
The Benefits Of Using African Black Soap
*Discover the healing power of an age old remedy that may be bettering the lives of thousands around the globe. Simple, yet incredibly effective, it’s healing powers are unmatched.
- A well known ancient remedy for healthy skin. The black soap is characteristically known for its quality to improve uneven skin tone, razor bumps, and quality of skin. It is also widely used for acne, eczema, and general skin care.
- The soap contains Vitamins A and E, vitamins that play the role of antioxidants that prevent free radical damage to specific fats in your body that are critical for your health and naturally slow ageing!
- Unlike other soap products full of chemicals – the black soap is 100% organic making it great for all skin types.
- The soap strengthens and repairs damaged skin.
African Black Soap: Ingredients
- Organic Palm Oil , Contains vitamin E & rich in antioxidants. Excellent for treating eczema, acne, burns, & reduces cell damage;
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil, anti-bacterial/fungal properties high in lauric acid.
- Organic Coconut Oil, reduces wrinkles and repairs dry skin by reinforcing the skin’s lipid barrier to lock in moisture.
The soap is nature’s own perfect elixir to all your skin conditions.
We all want that near perfect flawless skin, but with the dozens of lotions, astringents, gels, soaps, toners & creams that never work it can seem IMPOSSIBLE to reach ….
Used for centuries to treat all skin conditions, this miracle cleanser from Africa is the authentic solution to your Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Dermatitis, and Rashes
Enjoy the confidence of a blemish free face.
The soap has gentle exfoliating properties, vitamins & minerals, the soft smooth clear skin you deserve is now only a mouse click away.
Let the unrefined Shea Butter & other natural moisturizing ingredients go to work as they heal & repair damaged sensitive skin, lock in moisture, offer protection to skin cells and even fight ageing wrinkles
100% pure organic natural ingredients for your face
This improbable fragrance free solid bath scrub is made by nature, hypoallergenic, & friendly to all skin types and genders which makes it ideal for new born babies too!
You are going to see your oily skin, pimples, spots & white heads disappear.
EXCELLENT FOR SHAVING AND CLEANSING YOUR SCALP: Perfect to use as a unscented shampoo soap or anti fungal hair conditioner to balance your natural skin oils and help REMEDY DANDRUFF, or even to SHAVE. The advantages and protection of this balancing toner from Ghana are Amazing. FAIR TRADE, VEGAN and never tested on animals, this vitamin rich facial moisturizer is better than any other skin care remedy.
#1 Learn How To Make African Black Soap (with GreenBeauty)
#2 The Making Of Black Soap In Yoruba Land By Uncensored
#1 Shea Moisture African Black Soap
#2 Naissance Genuine African Black Soap
- 10 Beauty Benefits Of African Black Soap (by Natural Living Ideas)
- Black soap review by Shearadience
- 14 African Black Soap Benefits: Acne, Stretch Marks, and More
- Product information from Wikipedia
- What is the raw organic black soap? (By TreeHugger)
- What is African black soap? (By Mnn)
- 6 Great Benefits Of African Black Soap For Your Skin By Zumi Nigeria
- Black Soap 101: Dimma Umeh Breaks Down The Best 5 For Glowing Skin
- Three Women Open Up About Embracing Their Natural Hair & Leaving Relaxers Behind