Roman Chamomile - Organic
Bath & Beauty
10 In Stock
Sweet, fruity aroma offers a relaxing, calming effect on the body and spirit, the oil provides gentle soothing effect on the skin.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Structural | Nervous | Skin | Calming | Patience
Roman chamomile is extracted from the flower and the upper parts of the plant and has a sweet, fruity aroma. It has excellent calming properties, and is said to ease irritation and impatience. The medicinal use of chamomile dates back thousands of years to the Romans, Greeks, and ancient Egyptians, and Hippocrates is said to have used chamomile as a herbal remedy.
Chamomile is excellent for skin problems dry or itchy skin, and the gentle soothing properties of roman chamomile essential oil eases sprains, strains when used with a cold compress. It has an antispasmodic effect that is highly effective for relieving abdominal or period cramps as well as nausea.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse to calm tension or stress headaches, settle nerves, and to aid restful sleep.
- Massage after blending to relieve aching muscles, joint and ease cramps.
- Apply diluted to joints, sprains, and dry skin. Use a cold compress or add to bath water.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Clary sage, Geranium, Lavender, Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang
Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.